Friday 25 July 2014

AM PREGNANT FOR MY FIANCEE YOUNGER BROTHER, SHOULD I TELL HIM?


Good day admin,

I am a 33 years old lady from Edo state, a graduate of Economics  with a very good job.I am a very beautiful and attractive lady this made me have guys flocking around me.I met a guy i will like to call Lanre about eight months ago,and we are still together now. He is such a nice guy, He always showers me with gifts, he has a lot to spend on me cause he is from a wealthy home. I love Him too.

The problem started the very day Lanre took me home to meet his family. His people accepted me after introducing me to them, I really had a nice time with them. I was about leaving Lanre's house when a very handsome young man came in, Lanre told me this is Femi my younger brother, we shook hands and he was also a very nice guy also with a good sense of humor, we exchange numbers and I left. 
After meeting Femi it became impossible for me to take my heart off Femi, I started fantasizing being with him, his look and sense of humor attracted me to him and I wished it was Femi am dating and not Lanre.
After being restless for a couple of weeks, I invited Femi to my house to help me fix some things, He obliged me cause Lanre was out of the country. I dressed that day very seductively but he quickly fixed the things i asked him to help me fix and left. I re-invited him few days later and this time he fell galantly for me, we had sex together men it was great, it was the best sex I have had so far in my life. Having sex with Femi became a normal routine, we became very attached to each other, but deep down in my heart I was receiving a warning that this is not right but the pleasure put too much pressure on me to heed the warnings.

When Lanre came back  we also had a great sex, I was sleeping with two brothers, but I enjoyed Femi in bed than Lanre. I was enjoying my secret affairs with Femi until I met my water loo.

Last Month I was feeling funny and dizzy, I went for a medical check up and the doctor gave me a very bad news that I was three months pregnant. Immediately I knew that Femi was responsible for the pregnancy. That was the beginning of my night mare.I became very confused.

Please if you are reading my story now I need your candid advice on what to do. Should I tell Femi that am pregnant for him? What will happen if Lanre finds out? The thought of transferring the pregnancy to Lanre keeps coming to my heart, should I tell Lanre am pregnant for him when in the real sense it was Femi who owns the pregnancy,  I don't want to lose Lanre, am no more a baby I want to settle down in marriage.
Please tell me what to do cause I don't want  to be the one to scatter their happy family.

I feel like committing suicide now. Please somebody advice me before I do something stupid. I would have aborted the pregnancy had it not been that I was strictly warned by my doctor not to abort again or i will lose my life in the process.
Please help me out. Thanks.   
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated.

Note:

1. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous.
2. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Back To Home