Wednesday 23 July 2014

WHAT SHOULD I DO HE IS GOOD AND I LOVE HIM BUT HE IS TOO UGLY.




Good day uncle  Emmy, I am 28 years old, i was jobless and life was very tough for me  before i met a guy i will call Joe. My encounter with Joe i believe was God ordained, Joe is a banker and through his help i was able to set up my own business. After being friends for some period of times, Joe became very attached to me, he finally opened up to me that he loves me and will like to marry me.

Joe is caring, loving, godly and he has a good heart, God has also blessed him, but the problem i have with him is his look. He is not good looking at all....I can't even put up his picture as my profile picture on social networks nor use it as my wall paper on my phone without getting laughed at because I'm quite beautiful and he is not good looking....

He has a very good heart though....It was my aunt and a very close friend of mine that encouraged me to date him about  two years ago...even though I did not like him...He was the one all over me..I don't know if I should go ahead to marry him because


everyone keeps telling me that looks are not all that important but I am ashamed of his looks cause most of my friends are making jest of me...I am not even proud to introduce him as my guy. Please i need someone to advice me on what to do.


1 comment:

  1. My dear that guy has all that a ladies needs in a man, look is deceitful, a good face does not make a good spouse in most cases, and time is no more on your side, He is your god sent helper don't listen to the voice of your friends. Grab your copy now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated.

Note:

1. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous.
2. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Back To Home